Official General Contest and Sweepstakes Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. The Contest is open to Oregon and Washington residents at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC employees, independent contractors, advertisers, owners and owners’ friends and family members are not eligible to enter or win. By entering, you agree to these Official General Contest Rules and the decisions of Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. DRAWING: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. See entry page for contest end date. The winner will be notified by e-mail, or telephone.
3. ENTRY: Entries shall be submitted online. Any other attempt at entry is void. Only one (1) entry per contest, per person and/or company is permitted. Duplicate entries will void all entries in that contest by that person.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: Each Prize will be awarded to a winner. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted. Federal and State taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Additionally, all registration fees for the prize including, but not limited to, taxes, title and tag are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All Contests are void where prohibited. The winner must reply to email or telephone notification within seven (7) days, or an alternate winner will be selected, at the sole discretion of Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC, and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, advertisers, and agents of any type or kind, from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in this Contest.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC is not responsible for late, incomplete or incorrect online entries. Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC is not responsible for any electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctioning, failures or difficulties of any kind which may occur in the process of submitting entries. Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC is not responsible for injury or damage to any participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC which, in the sole opinion of Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the winner from the entries received prior to the action taken. IN NO EVENT WILL Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS OF ANY TYPE OR KIND, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE Vancouver Kidz Magazine, LLC WEBSITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND /OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.