September Digital Issue Out Now!
Vancouver Family Magazine’s September issue is out now, and it’s full of stories, resources and recreation that matter to YOU and your family!
As you may know, we typically print and distribute 10,000 copies each month to 250+ family-friendly locations all over Clark County. We look forward to resuming this as soon our community opens up a bit more, but in the meantime, our September issue is all-digital and we invite you to read it, enjoy it, and share it with all of your friends and family who live locally. This really helps us continue to bring local stories, resources and recreation to YOU and your family! It also keeps our community connected and supports local business.
In This Issue:
• Meet three local cancer patients whose lives depended on the same hope and the same challenge: find a perfectly matched bone marrow donor. Learn how they found their matches, and how you could save a life yourself.
• Find out how a chance conversation over 20 years ago led to helping thousands of babies in need right here in Southwest Washington, and how you can help even more.
• Explore Hood River with VFM editor, Nikki Klock, and her family on their first weekend getaway post-COVID.
• Laugh (or cry) with professional chef Renaissance Dad as he praises the virtues of takeout.
• Learn “what’s in a name?” from Julianna of The New Domesticity as she reveals the importance of children naming things.
• Plus, our local calendar of events is full of drive-up, distanced and virtual community events, and editor Nikki Klock muses about memory in her Editor’s Notes.
PLEASE READ, ENJOY AND SHARE THIS ISSUE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO LIVE LOCALLY.
Thank you so much for your support, and be well!
–Nikki Klock, Editor & Julie Buchan, Publisher