Write for Vancouver Family Magazine!
We know you have something to say. We are always looking for great new local voices to feature in Vancouver Family Magazine, in print or online. To submit your work for publication consideration, email 2-3 writing samples (published or unpublished) to email@example.com. Please conform your submissions to the following guidelines :
- Use AP Style
- Word length within 700-1500 words
- Microsoft Word File
- One space between sentences
- No tab at beginning of paragraphs
- Quotes and interviews with local expert sources are highly encouraged
- Sources must be cited, with contact information available for fact-checking
- Include brief biography following article, in italics
We look forward to reading your work!
Want to learn more?
Join VFM Editor, Nikki Klock, for a Writing Workshop designed to take your freelance writing to the next level. Learn what types of stories we are looking for, how to interview sources and write stories that captivate an audience, and how to submit your work to us for publication consideration. You’ll have the chance to ask questions, get ideas from fellow writers, participate in exercises to strengthen your story and article writing skills (for any type of publication) and more! Registration is just $49, and is limited to 10 participants. Go here to reserve your spot.